Peter Leithart shares some helpful insights on the Apostle Paul’s silencing of women. I would like to see this spelled out in more detail in a reading of 1 Corinthians 14, but it seems to be a promising line to take.
- “But as it is, they are holy” | Colvinism May 24, 2013
- Preaching Chronology » Peter Leithart | A First Things Blog May 8, 2013
- The Best Argument for Paedocommunion | Colvinism May 8, 2013
- Give us today tomorrow’s bread | Colvinism May 1, 2013
- Announcing Mere-O's Latest Effort: Mere-O Notes - Mere Orthodoxy | Christianity, Politics, and Culture April 22, 2013
- Follow @zugzwanged