Peter Leithart shares some helpful insights on the Apostle Paul’s silencing of women. I would like to see this spelled out in more detail in a reading of 1 Corinthians 14, but it seems to be a promising line to take.
- Baptism into koinonia | Peter J. Leithart | First Things April 24, 2014
- Catholic Luther | Peter J. Leithart | First Things April 24, 2014
- Natural Sex Revisited | Peter J. Leithart | First Things April 24, 2014
- Putinism and the Anti-WEIRD Coalition | The XX Committee April 24, 2014
- Leaving the Mommy Wars for Something More: An Interview with Hannah Anderson - Christ and Pop Culture April 24, 2014
- RT @paulstead13: "If the Pope had done this 100 years ago Brideshead would never have been written!" #priorities theamericanconservative.com/dreher/pope-fr… 1 hour ago