Peter Leithart shares some helpful insights on the Apostle Paul’s silencing of women. I would like to see this spelled out in more detail in a reading of 1 Corinthians 14, but it seems to be a promising line to take.
- Making Sense of Scripture | Peter J. Leithart | First Things July 24, 2014
- First Brick | Peter J. Leithart | First Things July 24, 2014
- Hauerwas on Lewis on Pacifism - The Calvinist International July 24, 2014
- Reducing Abortion on the Margins Redux | Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig July 24, 2014
- The Earthquake of the Family (Or, the Silliness of ‘Free Love’) | Reformedish July 24, 2014
- RT @niall_gooch: Can't help but feel that 50 Shades of Grey being released on Valentine's Day is going to make for some pretty uncomfortabl… 37 minutes ago