My views have developed considerably since I last blogged there, almost seven years ago. While I stand by much that I wrote, there are several things that I would want to word differently, even more that I would want heavily to nuance, a number that I would substantially alter, and perhaps a few positions that I would completely retract. If you want to know my thoughts on any of my old positions, feel free to ask me.
- Making sense of the Second Coming | Psephizo August 1, 2014
- River | Peter J. Leithart | First Things August 1, 2014
- Doubles and a Fourth | Peter J. Leithart | First Things August 1, 2014
- Practical Theology for Women: Made for More: the Conversation Before the Conversation on Complementarianism August 1, 2014
- The Future of Protestantism by Peter J. Leithart | Articles | First Things August 1, 2014
- RT @maggidawn: MT "@jackschofield: How English has changed in the past 1,000 years (RT from last night) http://t.co/x3YVXcgVPA" 1 hour ago