I had planned to finish my series on evangelicalism earlier this week, but didn’t get around to doing so, with work, a visit back home, and my posts on politics. I might be able to do so if I have time later this evening, but for now I thought that I might post a few pictures from a day out yesterday, and from last weekend’s time with my family.
- Remembering the Great and Holy War, 1914-1918 — The Sword and the Ploughshare July 28, 2014
- Who is Michael? | Peter J. Leithart | First Things July 28, 2014
- Anti-Anti-Formalism | Peter J. Leithart | First Things July 28, 2014
- Scholarly Work and the “Blogosphere” | Larry Hurtado's Blog July 28, 2014
- Abominable to Egyptians | Peter J. Leithart | First Things July 28, 2014
- I posted earlier on the Political Theology blog: The Politics of God's Plenty, a reflection upon Isaiah 55:1-5— politicaltheology.com/blog/the-polit…. 4 hours ago