I had planned to finish my series on evangelicalism earlier this week, but didn’t get around to doing so, with work, a visit back home, and my posts on politics. I might be able to do so if I have time later this evening, but for now I thought that I might post a few pictures from a day out yesterday, and from last weekend’s time with my family.
- “But as it is, they are holy” | Colvinism May 24, 2013
- Preaching Chronology » Peter Leithart | A First Things Blog May 8, 2013
- The Best Argument for Paedocommunion | Colvinism May 8, 2013
- Give us today tomorrow’s bread | Colvinism May 1, 2013
- Announcing Mere-O's Latest Effort: Mere-O Notes - Mere Orthodoxy | Christianity, Politics, and Culture April 22, 2013
- RT @kottke: Fascinating and terrifying: how a 14-yo girl uses her iPhone and social media kottke.org/13/05/wanting-… 3 hours ago