I had planned to finish my series on evangelicalism earlier this week, but didn’t get around to doing so, with work, a visit back home, and my posts on politics. I might be able to do so if I have time later this evening, but for now I thought that I might post a few pictures from a day out yesterday, and from last weekend’s time with my family.
- Kinds of Truth-Telling - The Calvinist International October 31, 2014
- A Quick Response to Pete Enns | Blog | Think Theology October 31, 2014
- When Faith Comes | Peter J. Leithart | First Things October 30, 2014
- The Media, Evangelicals, and Me: On Being a Pessimist in a Progressive Age - Mere Orthodoxy | Christianity, Politics, and Culture October 30, 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future - The Week October 30, 2014
- Follow @zugzwanged