After considerable delay over the Christmas and New Year period, this is the fourth part of the podcast review and discussion of Rachel Held Evans’s A Year of Biblical Womanhood, in which we discuss the final three chapters of the book. If you haven’t done so already, you might want to listen to the first three parts: here, here, and here.
- Die Evangelischen Theologen: My Most Recent Publication: “The Sign of the Gospel: Toward an Evangelical Doctrine of Infant Baptism after Karl Barth” June 4, 2013
- Between Babel and Beast - Reformation21 May 29, 2013
- Liam Goligher on the state of preaching in the UK May 29, 2013
- Class(ic)ifying Jamie Smith - The Calvinist International May 27, 2013
- The Mystery of Tom Wright’s New Book That He Didn’t Write May 27, 2013
- A survey mentioned here ( bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-…) suggests that *98%* of betting shop customers in Newham are male. General rule? Thoughts? 22 hours ago