…to be a Christian is not something you do alone. Our lives are possible only because of what others make of them. As theologians, we must say more than we can be in the hope that others will make us more than we are. What is crucial is that we not write to justify the limits of our lives.
- Wright’s Paul and the Faithfulness of God– Part Nineteen March 9, 2014
- State of the Church: sociology or theology? | Psephizo March 9, 2014
- ‘In Memory of Her’ | Shored Fragments March 9, 2014
- Fors Clavigera: Reframing the Imagination: On Wes Anderson's Formalism March 9, 2014
- Stanford Center for Ethics panel finds that reading literature makes you a better bully » MobyLives March 8, 2014
- RT @Cmdr_Hadfield: A river moves like a writhing snake. The view from space helps us see how - 28 years in 5 seconds i.imgur.com/Uak4YU3.gif… 2 hours ago