…to be a Christian is not something you do alone. Our lives are possible only because of what others make of them. As theologians, we must say more than we can be in the hope that others will make us more than we are. What is crucial is that we not write to justify the limits of our lives.
- triumphalism and historical imagination - Text Patterns - The New Atlantis April 24, 2014
- Christian Medical Comment: RCOG faculty bars prolife doctors from receiving its degrees and diplomas April 23, 2014
- Themelios | Review: Bible Gender Sexuality Reframing The Churchs Debate | The Gospel Coalition April 23, 2014
- Woe to the Man who is bald | Notes from Mere O April 23, 2014
- Vast Public Indifference: 101 Ways to Say "Died" April 23, 2014
- Follow @zugzwanged