My views have developed considerably since I last blogged there, almost seven years ago. While I stand by much that I wrote, there are several things that I would want to word differently, even more that I would want heavily to nuance, a number that I would substantially alter, and perhaps a few positions that I would completely retract. If you want to know my thoughts on any of my old positions, feel free to ask me.
- ‘In Memory of Her’ | Shored Fragments March 9, 2014
- Fors Clavigera: Reframing the Imagination: On Wes Anderson's Formalism March 9, 2014
- Stanford Center for Ethics panel finds that reading literature makes you a better bully » MobyLives March 8, 2014
- Kevin Vanhoozer Corrects N.T. Wright’s 5-Act Hermeneutic | Reformedish March 7, 2014
- What’s Wrong With Buying Your Way Onto the Bestseller List? – Gospel Driven Church March 7, 2014
- RT @qikipedia: JRR Tolkien used to call himself 'Oxymore' because his name is from German toll-kühn, meaning 'foolishly brave' or 'stupidly… 16 hours ago